FATHER’S DAY FACEBOOK COMPETITION 2017
If you believe Dad is a hero COMMENT on the Facebook post with what your dad means to you for the chance to WIN Dad this simply awesome Sunbeam Café Barista coffee machine for Father’s Day!
(Limited to 50 words)
THE COFFEE CLUB NZ’S FATHER’S DAY FACEBOOK COMPETITION 2017 - TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Entry to the promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. The Coffee Club New Zealand Father’s Day Facebook Competition 2017 allows the entrant to win their dad a simply awesome Sunbeam Café Barista automatic milk coffee machine for Father’s Day.
HOW TO ENTER
3. Entry is open to all New Zealand residents except employees and immediate families of the participating store locations, its associated companies and any agencies involved in this promotion.
4. This competition period commences 8:00am on Wednesday 16th August 2017 and ends 11:59pm on Tuesday 29th August 2017. Any entries submitted outside this promotion period will be invalid.
5. To enter, entrants must:
A. COMMENT on The Coffee Club’s original Facebook post with what their dad means to them for the
chance to WIN! Entries limited to 50 words.
6. Entrants may only enter once. If an entrant enters more than once, only their first entry will be accepted and their subsequent entries will be deemed invalid.
7. By entering, entrants accept these Terms and Conditions, which will be displayed on TCCNZ website.
PRIZES AND CLAIMING PRIZES
8. Each entry will be individually judged and the winner will be selected based on how well their comment expresses what their dad means to them.
9. The best comment as judged by TCCNZ will be selected as the winner and the respective entrant will be rewarded with the Sunbeam Café Barista automatic milk coffee machine for Father’s Day. The prize is not transferable, exchangeable or negotiable and is not redeemable for cash.
10. There will be only one individual winner. The winner must be able to provide proof of age (over 18) or be accompanied by an adult/guardian who can show proof of age.
11. A TCCNZ representative will make contact with the winner via Facebook within two working days of the end of the competition period. The prize winners’ name will be posted on TCCNZ’s Facebook page and TCCNZ’s website within one week of the draw date.
12. If TCCNZ does not receive a reply from the winner within two days from the time contact is made, TCCNZ reserves the right to declare their entry invalid and another entrant will be selected as the new winner based on the same terms and conditions.
13. To the greatest extent permitted by law, neither the Promoter nor any person or party associated with the promotion shall be liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered or sustained (including, but not limited to, consequential loss) as a result of participating in this promotion or using any part of the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
14. All decisions made by the Promoter are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. The Promoter is The Coffee Club Franchising (NZ) Limited, PO Box 78-203 Grey Lynn, Auckland, 1245, New Zealand. Any questions regarding this promotion should be directed to email@example.com
16. The Coffee Club reserves the right to change or alter the rules/competition at any time.
Anna Kolodeznaya with her talented dog Mocca, Lia Freire with her model dogs Dot & Florence, and Kirsten Davidson with her 'innocent' cat Tom.
Thanks for celebrating SPCA Cupcake Day with us!!
Introducing The Coffee Club’s new Thai Chicken Brioche Burger! Crispy chicken schnitzel with Thai style slaw, fresh mint, coriander, rocket, red onion, crispy fried shallots and a creamy Thai style mayo. All on a soft brioche bun and only at The Coffee Club.