One of the great things about joining
The Coffee Club is that there are a range of store models
While each model still represents everything we love about The Coffee Club, they have been developed to suit a variety of site locations including shopping centres, restaurant precincts, outdoor dining destinations, high streets, stand-alone locations and transport hubs. The store model for our site locations is pre-determined by our Property Team who has the knowledge and experience in ensuring the most suitable model is paired with the right development site.
The two store models within The Coffee Club
We are always looking for new franchise owners across New Zealand to be a part of our expansion plans. We have identified the following locations as key growth areas with plenty of opportunities to grow and reap the rewards for the right franchise owners.
- Pinehill Central, Auckland (Café) – opening mid 2022
- Invercargill Central (Café) – opening mid 2022
- Greenhill Service Centre, Hamilton (Drive Thru) – opening late 2022
- Northlands Shopping Centre, Christchurch (Café) – now open
- High Street, Rangiora (Café) – opening late 2022
- Ravenswood Junction, North Canterbury (Café) – opening late 2022
- Richmond Mall, Nelson (Café) – opening mid 2022
Alternatively, we would be happy to work with you to locate a store in an area that you may already have a preference for.